- Respond to emergency maintenance requirements: take appropriate
action to ensure safety and comfort of occupants, secure the property,
and remedy problems causing the emergency (Limit one per quarter).
- Advise owners/occupants of preventative maintenance requirements.
- Check in tenants, sign over keys and provide orientation (AC, pool,
phone, etc) and explain tenant maintenance responsibilities.
- Check on condition of property and renters adhering to terms of
- Report property conditions to Broker/Realtor in timely manner
- Conduct property inspection at end of lease, collect keys, report on
cleaning, damage and repairs needed. Verify owner provided property
inventory at beginning of lease and report on condition at end of rental
- Produce or update property inventory and provide current inventory
documentation for leases, sales contracts, etc.
- Make additional keys, change locks, change combos, set-up security
Obtain additional security gate openers, common recreational facilities
keys, condo docs, etc.
- Purchase and stock inventory items for property.
- Arrange, track, and receive deliveries; provide pick-up and delivery
Stock kitchens with groceries and supplies; arrange catering on days of
Produce digital pictures of property for ads and website purposes
Arrange and provide quality control oversight of services (lawn, pest
control, pool maintenance, etc.)
- Provide key holder service.
Arrange/oversee/provide timely and cost efficient cleaning, repairs,
redecorating, etc., between leases as necessary.
- Coordinate statement of work, obtain quotes, provide contract
liaison for remodeling, etc. Provide other property and personal
services for owners upon request.
- When property under rental service contract is vacant, home watch
inspections will be provided at discount rate of $40 for twice-monthly
inspections or $70 for four inspections a month (further discounts for
properties in same development/location).